I Know This Guy I Know This Guy

So...I know this guy...

That just got a 0/5 and got his flash fuckin BLAM BOMBED! >.>

Just kidding fool! I threw ya a 4/5 cause it was decently funny and I enjoyed how it tossed my name in it. Made me ROFL many times. Next time make it longer...you know...like your 12 inch...rofl.

There Will Be Shrinkage There Will Be Shrinkage

No cock joke?!

The artwork was well drawn, the voices well done, and I liked the music during "The Shrinkage". But without the "cock joke"....that just killed it for me rofl. I was hoping Birdman would yell at him, "YOU SHRINK MY SHRINK GUN AND I'LL SHRINK YOUR PACKAGE YOU BALD BASTARD!" and then shrink gun war follows, but it didn't happen. Other then that I loved it all so I'm giving you a 4/5 and an 8/10 minus a few points for stealing my enjoyment of a good cock joke ;) keep up the good work.

Emerald-Fox responds:

Sorry bout the lack of cock...thought I'd lift my game for once. Thanks for the review.

Early animatic for DGN Early animatic for DGN

Aight

Well, I'm giving you a 5/10 because I know it's just an experiment showing your work. So I'm not giving a full rating of 10. I'm rating it on more of a 5/5 scale instead of 5/10 since it's not an actual submission. You get 5/5 because I think your concept art is very well drawn and I hope to see what you can do with it in a real submission. So good job on your concept art and working buttons for switching between drawings and can't wait to see what you turn it into.

The Legend of LUST - Hottie (2nd update) The Legend of LUST - Hottie (2nd update)

Awesome as always. A great scene, though I was expecting a touch more out of it, but it was basically exactly as promised. Strictly the "fuck Hottie" update. Can't wait to hopefully fight my way to the Fire Lake next month and really get to get in her. Keep up the awesome work!

PGSPOTSTUDIOS responds:

yes it is somewhat hard to make progress at a fast speed, we spend a lot of time paying attention to details, the whole Hottie animation took us the whole month working heavily and long hours.
We hope that has our support base grows, we can hire more people and therefore subdivide tasks and produce faster.
Next month we hope to be able to release the first mission outside the Spawning Den. So it will feature a lot of new game elements. Walking around, facing new battles etc etc...
We are very excited about it and we hope that people will like what we are doing.

Happy Room [Demo] Happy Room [Demo]

I'm a tad confused as to why this is even uploaded here as a "Demo" when this game has already been released by you on Steam. I have the full game. It's pretty damn good....could use a few content releases since me and most others have already beat it 100%, but it's pretty good.

Too Gore Too Gore

What even is this? Really?

Alejandro-X-Azul responds:

What do you mean with that stupid question? "What even is this?", now my question is... "What do you think it is?",,,