Happy Room [Demo] Happy Room [Demo]

I'm a tad confused as to why this is even uploaded here as a "Demo" when this game has already been released by you on Steam. I have the full game. It's pretty damn good....could use a few content releases since me and most others have already beat it 100%, but it's pretty good.

Too Gore Too Gore

What even is this? Really?

Alejandro-X-Azul responds:

What do you mean with that stupid question? "What even is this?", now my question is... "What do you think it is?",,,

Club Panguin Club Panguin

This belongs in the SPAM category. Since it's not there it now belongs in the BLAM category.

Colind8 responds:

wut

The Legend of LUST - The Final Trial (1st update) The Legend of LUST - The Final Trial (1st update)

Favorited almost immediately. Unlike most "Adult" games on here this one has style. I like the artwork and the humor. Keep up the great work.

PGSPOTSTUDIOS responds:

both your comment and rating are much appreciated.
Cheers ;)

Bike Trial Snow Ride Bike Trial Snow Ride

Felt like some oldskool Trials: Fusion shit right there. Disappointing that the levels were so short and there was no choices on buying bikes ect though.

Vape Master Vape Master

The mod you start with looks just like my Aspire CF Mod lol. Love it. Vape Nation!

Panthea - leave2gether v0.13 Panthea - leave2gether v0.13

So many typos in this game. The controls are garbage. The only redeeming quality is that the art isn't half bad during the cutscenes.

Zombie Crash Zombie Crash

Not really all that great, but it is exactly as described. Someone might find this fun for a few minutes or so, so I'm not gonna give it a blam vote.

scheletro responds:

I'll make it more challenging, thanks for the comments

FuckFu v1 FuckFu v1

A terrible One Finger Death Punch ripoff with no payoff beyond getting the 20 kills. Try again.

Battle Of The Kingdom Battle Of The Kingdom

Absolute waste of time. It's literally the same 2 enemies over and over and over until you finally get to the King. There was literally 1 weapon to get which was the bow. The only thing worth buying in the shops was the potions because gear was all stuff you started with and you didn't need "magic water" because by the time you get a skill at level 6 you're already up to the King and don't need to refill mana. This could have been sooo much better. The fight system felt like I was playin old school Final Fantasy, but then it was over and left me completely unsatisfied.