The Legend of LUST - Hottie (2nd update) The Legend of LUST - Hottie (2nd update)

Awesome as always. A great scene, though I was expecting a touch more out of it, but it was basically exactly as promised. Strictly the "fuck Hottie" update. Can't wait to hopefully fight my way to the Fire Lake next month and really get to get in her. Keep up the awesome work!

PGSPOTSTUDIOS responds:

yes it is somewhat hard to make progress at a fast speed, we spend a lot of time paying attention to details, the whole Hottie animation took us the whole month working heavily and long hours.
We hope that has our support base grows, we can hire more people and therefore subdivide tasks and produce faster.
Next month we hope to be able to release the first mission outside the Spawning Den. So it will feature a lot of new game elements. Walking around, facing new battles etc etc...
We are very excited about it and we hope that people will like what we are doing.

Happy Room [Demo] Happy Room [Demo]

I'm a tad confused as to why this is even uploaded here as a "Demo" when this game has already been released by you on Steam. I have the full game. It's pretty damn good....could use a few content releases since me and most others have already beat it 100%, but it's pretty good.

Too Gore Too Gore

What even is this? Really?

Alejandro-X-Azul responds:

What do you mean with that stupid question? "What even is this?", now my question is... "What do you think it is?",,,

Club Panguin Club Panguin

This belongs in the SPAM category. Since it's not there it now belongs in the BLAM category.

Colind8 responds:

wut

The Legend of LUST - The Final Trial (1st update) The Legend of LUST - The Final Trial (1st update)

Favorited almost immediately. Unlike most "Adult" games on here this one has style. I like the artwork and the humor. Keep up the great work.

PGSPOTSTUDIOS responds:

both your comment and rating are much appreciated.
Cheers ;)

Bike Trial Snow Ride Bike Trial Snow Ride

Felt like some oldskool Trials: Fusion shit right there. Disappointing that the levels were so short and there was no choices on buying bikes ect though.

Vape Master Vape Master

The mod you start with looks just like my Aspire CF Mod lol. Love it. Vape Nation!

Panthea - leave2gether v0.13 Panthea - leave2gether v0.13

So many typos in this game. The controls are garbage. The only redeeming quality is that the art isn't half bad during the cutscenes.

Zombie Crash Zombie Crash

Not really all that great, but it is exactly as described. Someone might find this fun for a few minutes or so, so I'm not gonna give it a blam vote.

scheletro responds:

I'll make it more challenging, thanks for the comments

FuckFu v1 FuckFu v1

A terrible One Finger Death Punch ripoff with no payoff beyond getting the 20 kills. Try again.