I Know This Guy I Know This Guy

So...I know this guy...

That just got a 0/5 and got his flash fuckin BLAM BOMBED! >.>

Just kidding fool! I threw ya a 4/5 cause it was decently funny and I enjoyed how it tossed my name in it. Made me ROFL many times. Next time make it longer...you know...like your 12 inch...rofl.

There Will Be Shrinkage There Will Be Shrinkage

No cock joke?!

The artwork was well drawn, the voices well done, and I liked the music during "The Shrinkage". But without the "cock joke"....that just killed it for me rofl. I was hoping Birdman would yell at him, "YOU SHRINK MY SHRINK GUN AND I'LL SHRINK YOUR PACKAGE YOU BALD BASTARD!" and then shrink gun war follows, but it didn't happen. Other then that I loved it all so I'm giving you a 4/5 and an 8/10 minus a few points for stealing my enjoyment of a good cock joke ;) keep up the good work.

Emerald-Fox responds:

Sorry bout the lack of cock...thought I'd lift my game for once. Thanks for the review.

Early animatic for DGN Early animatic for DGN

Aight

Well, I'm giving you a 5/10 because I know it's just an experiment showing your work. So I'm not giving a full rating of 10. I'm rating it on more of a 5/5 scale instead of 5/10 since it's not an actual submission. You get 5/5 because I think your concept art is very well drawn and I hope to see what you can do with it in a real submission. So good job on your concept art and working buttons for switching between drawings and can't wait to see what you turn it into.

Runescape Funny #7 Runescape Funny #7

Interesting

Well...it was dumb as hell, but obviously that was planned. But like a horrific car accident I just couldn't bring myself to close it until the end screen. The sheer stupidity of it kept me watching thus you get a rating of 6 for actually creating something so insanely retarded I, a person that can usually just close random stupidity, couldn't close this. Congratulations.

P.S. I call dibs on the short one!

Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.5 Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.5

CLASSIC!

David needs to do a few episodes all alone just to see the result >:) but this one definately rocked! Jew....Jew....Dirty Jew!

"Turd of the Week" "Turd of the Week"

It was entertaining

I enjoyed how you made that announcement and I think others would enjoy it too. Hope to see more submissions from you in the future.

KKyuubi responds:

Thanks...

-Created- -Created-

interesting...

Well...not your normal everyday submission lol....definatly wanted to see how it ended and it wasn't too bad lol...I loved the music so yeah 10 for that. The graphics were...not terrible but still beginner level but I'm sure you'll get better so a 6 on that. The style itself of the overall movie was interesting and had what I would guess were pretty unique creatures so I gave that a 7. Overall a 7 because it was ok at times and kept my attention, but definately not deserving of anything more then that. Can't wait to see what you can do later in your workings.

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

Stick Death in 3-D Stick Death in 3-D

Killer

Yet another awesome animation by you Rob. Now if only you could make it in 3D without having to cross your eyes and make it a bit longer hehe.

Joe Zombie :: Episode 1 Joe Zombie :: Episode 1

My favorite series out of 3

This has been my favorite series ever since it hit NG heh so I figured I'd finally review it...hoping to see it eventually get a new episode and see how it ends.

Gost Restaurants: IN 3D!; Gost Restaurants: IN 3D!;

Sad

One of the WORST excuses for a movie I've EVER seen...I'm sorry, but it had to be said. Either 1. Learn how to draw or use sprites or something, work out something that you think might actually be WORTH watching/playing to people, and then submit(after you improve upon your flash skills that is) OR 2. Go in and DELETE your flash maker and just sit back and play/watch other people's submissions instead.

Starberry responds:

one of the BEST trophies of a movie i've NEVER seen before. i'm glad, but it had to be said. either: 1, keep drawing how you do or NEVER EVER use sprites because they are for faggots. work out something that you KNOW is worth showing to everyone and then submit and resubmit a month later. OR go in and OPEN flash and make something else WHILE watching other people's submissions.

seriously you are a faggot how DARE you tell me to use sprites, the lowest form of shit on this website. oh wow you signed up fucking yesterday and not even that i bet, you havent been on this website 24 fucking hours.

why dont you go get caught in a hurricane of dicks. what the fuck are you fucking nuts you fucking twinkle dicksucker. if a dog took a shit, ate his shit, waited an hour, then shat the shit he just ate, it wouldnt be HALF as shit as your media tastes. hey asshole, stop looking at lolicon NO. what the fuck do you know you 13 year old wigger fuck. go suck off a horse you fucking piece of maggot shit.